Three Things (and a video)
- I hope you had a happy Valentine’s Day
- I hope no one gave you conversation hearts
- Because I would never wish that on you
Things We Need To Stop Doing
- Believing that celery is a food and not just a gross, non-toxic weed
- Pretending Pinterest makes any sense at all
- Wearing those jeans with the crazy rhinestone pockets on the butt
- Making Minion-themed memes (They don’t make sense! Why are the Minions there? Why do they suddenly have all these opinions about marriage and final exams?)
- Claiming cake is better than pie
You can read more thoughts on the horror that is hugging here. I’ll be on Amazon, ordering a large plastic bubble to live in.
I can’t blog tonight because I am physically trapped in a ridiculous situation.
On my way to work on Monday, I shut a part of my body in the car door.
This happens often, actually. I’ve shut my fingers in there more than once, and when I had long hair, it would get caught in the door all the time. I wouldn’t notice this until I whipped my head around to try to execute a tricky merge. I’d merge alright, but I’d have to check later for bald spots.