Hi! I’m Stephanie, and I like lists almost as much as I like overusing parenthetical statements.
I like bullet points, which you can tell are dangerous because they involve the word “bullet”. I like numbered lists. Why stop at whole numbers? Let’s use decimals, fractions, and imaginary numbers! (Decimals are fractions and I don’t really know or care enough about imaginary numbers to talk about them or Google them intelligently. For all I know, a list based on the number i would render the list itself imaginary. In that case, pretend I’ve made that list, and it’s imaginary, and that’s why you can’t find it.) I even like checklists.
Listful Thinking’s Manifesto:
– I believe everything can be categorized and listed.
– I believe the world needs more lists.
– I believe in miracles since you came along, you sexy thing.
Listful Thinking’s Opposite-of-a-Manifesto:
– I don’t believe in keeping snakes as pets.
– I don’t believe I can fly.
– I don’t believe in life after love. What am I supposed to do, sit around and wait for you? Well I can’t do that.