1) I was hit by not one, but two bicycles. Not just hit, either, but knocked flat.
2) I yelled “Where is your chin?” to my English professor and he heard me.
3) I sniffed an attractive guy because he smelled like my eighth grade boyfriend, and when he gave me a weird look, I told him he smelled like an eighth grader.
4) I calmed my mom down after she called me, frantic, because her church pastor decided to quit and become a professional wrestler named “The Deacon”.
5) I got an email from Barnes and Noble announcing their new self-publishing program with is called “Pubit”. But since I was a teenager not so long ago, I pronounced the name like it rhymed with “pubic” and then giggled inappropriately. I feel like they may not have thought that one through.
- Barnes & Noble’s Pubit! About To Launch (bigthink.com)