1. “I once knew a man with a prosthetic foot named Smith.”
“Oh really? What was the name of his other foot?”
2. If you buy an eye patch, I’ll chip in for the parrot.
3. Wow. You look a foot shorter.
4. I think it’s sickening that people are making jokes about your leg. Frankly, it’s prosthetic.
5. I’m really proud of you. It’s hard to walk away from something like this.
6. Don’t you hate it when you start the day off on the wrong foot?
7. I was going to get you a prosthetic leg for Christmas, but it’s just a stocking stuffer.
8. Hey, I’m really sorry I keep making all these insensitive jokes. Sorry I… sock.