1) I have a Problem, with a capital P.
2) That Problem is: I obsessively list things. I can’t stop. I’m listless when list-less.
3) The lists I make aren’t even helpful most of the time. Sure, I make grocery lists, to-do lists, to-don’t lists, and lists of New Year’s resolutions, but most of the time I make lists like “Things I Wonder About Jon Stewart” and then, “Things I Wonder About Rod Stewart.” Where will this get me in life? There have been minutes I spent thinking about Rod Stewart’s golden mullet that I will never get back.
3.5) Seriously: Why hasn’t Rod’s hairstyle changed since the 60s? Apparently he spends the equivalent of $9,384 USD a year getting his hair done. Rod Stewart, I have so many questions. Anyway.
4) Lists are incredibly simplistic. Accessible, yes. Quick, yes. But I will never get everything on a list.
5) Nonetheless, I love them. I really do. I would rather stay at home to categorize and classify things than go out on a Friday night.
6) So here it goes. The blog o’ lists.